The SCRT is the body responsible for regulating the profession of respiratory therapy in the province of Saskatchewan under the authority of The Respiratory Therapists Act. The SCRT is not an educational institution.
SCRT 2016 AGM & Education Conference
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre
Deadlines are fast approaching for registering for the 2016 Education Conference. Here is what you need to know ...
- Early Bird registration fee ($80) expires on Sunday, July 31st.
- The regular registration fee ($100) will apply after July 31st.
- Online registration closes Thursday, September 8th.
- No refunds after September 8th.
- A late registration fee ($125) will apply after September 8th.
- Click here to register online.
- Click here for the Student Registration Form. Your registration fee is $50.
- Registration closes September 8th.
- Deadline to register for special conference room rate ($159) is Monday, August 15th.
- For DoubleTree by Hilton reservations, call 306-525-6767 or 1-800-667-8162 and ask for the SCRT Education Conference room rate.
Your Education Conference Committee is working hard to bring you the best speakers and the best vendors for this year's conference. Keynote speaker Mike McCullough will be on hand at 7:30 a.m. to sign autographs and meet conference delegates.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-789-3359 or 1-877-789-3359 (SK only).
Come join us ...
Council Positions up for Election:
The following Council positions are up for election this year:
- Director-at-Large South
If you would like to nominate a member to fill one of these positions, you may find the Nomination Form in your Member Portal – Library under forms and documents or by clicking here. Please submit all nomination forms by July 29th to head office by mail or email:
202 - 1900 Albert Street
If an SCRT member has photos of Respiratory Week or any other Respiratory-related photos they would like to share with the SCRT, please send them along to email@example.com. Thank you!